Lip stains are some of my favorite products for doing my lips. Couple a great lip stain with a beautiful colored lipstick on top, and you have a great solution to keeping your lips looking great all day long.
Here are some of my favorite lip stains, feel free to add yours in the comments below!
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain (this one most people absolutely rave about, so I could stop the list right here and tell you to go BUY IT! They don’t try your lips and have a beautiful selection of colors. Out of this whole list, I would recommend this one as the best.)
- Sephora’s Lip Cream Stains
- Beaute Liqui-Gel Stains (you could go with one of their summer colors: Fluoron or Neon!)
- Guerlain Rouge G (this one is moisturizing and long-lasting)
- Jordana Twist n Shine Balm Crayon (a drugstore brand, so it will be cheaper, and you should try the Terra Crave, this becomes a rosy coral shade)
- Le Metier de Beaute Color Core Stain
- L’Orael’s Glam Shine Stains (if you want a drugstore brand, this one gets great)
- Benefit Poisetint Cheek and Lip Stain
- NYC Smooch Proof Liquid Lip Stain (with a Doe Foot Applicator)
- Revlon Kissable Stain/Balm
- Vincent Longo Lip and Cheek Gel Stain
- Too Faced Liquified Long Wear Lippies
And that concludes my list! Feel free to add if you feel I missed anything in the comments below!