I want to compile a list of the top 10 pre-made eye shadow palettes of 2015. Although many people (like me) hate spending a lot of money on makeup, having one of these palettes in your possession (although on the costly side) is definitely worth the investment. Spend a lot on your favorite pick out of these top 10 eye shadow palettes and you won’t waste your money on cheap drugstore eye shadows that you end up hating and throwing away.
- Make Up Forever Artist Palette – This palette has great shimmering eye-shadows as well as neutral and nude tones.
- Lorac Pro Palette – This is a great versatile palette that you can buy at Ulta.
- Lorac Unzipped Palette – This palette is the original unzipped palette by Lorac, and has a variety of nude and long-lasting colors.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection – The smell of chocolate every time you open the palette is to die for. Not only are these colors amazing, but they are edible too!
- Urban Decay Naked 1 – This palette has 12 bronze-hued shadows that most make up artists will swear by. There is not a lot of fallout with the palette, and the eye shadows are buttery and smooth.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – This palette is another amazing set of shadows filled with taupe-hued neutrals.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 – Yet another Urban Decay palette, this time with beautiful rose-hued neutral eye shadow shades.
- Lorac Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette – This palette has 10 incredible shimmery and matte shadows to choose from.
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow – This palette has perfect cool toned neutrals.
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow Palette – Featuring 14 luxe matte anti-aging shadows, this palette definitely has all of your must-have shades.
Now that I have listed my top 10, which are your favorites? Do you have any to add to the list?